Making global management of music rights faster, more efficient, transparent and less costly with one common platform. Our platform is called Concertify.
To simplify cross-border copyright licensing.
Faster money flows for rights owners
Transparent and easily traceable data
Faster and more efficient CMO interaction
Concertify is a one common platform for artists, event organizers, copyright societies, copyright owners and music publishers.
- All stakeholders interact directly with the Concertify platform
- Easy to use modules like setlist reporting, prefilled event information, common dashboard and inbuild messaging
- Automated notifications are sent whenever information is missing
Our Value Proposition
Achieve faster foreign royalty collection for authors
Decrease your operating cost
- with a single inter-CMO messaging integration
- by getting rid of any primitive means of communications (email, documents, ftp)
- by decreasing the overall amount of manual labour
- with fewer banking transactions enabled by netting and the payment ledger
Track & trace efficiently
- the connection between your claims and received payments
- the states where your claims are at your counterpart’s
- your up-to-date international payment balance
Mind Your Rights Ltd. is a Finnish technology start-up specializing in developing common platform for music rights management. Our vision is to make global managing of music rights faster, more efficient, transparent and less costly for music authors and publishers.
Based in Helsinki, Finland, we work in close co-operation with Teosto, a Finnish nonprofit performance rights organization. Co-operation with the key industry organizations and developing solutions on top of the existing industry structures are essential principles in our philosophy. Our story stemmed from a development project in Teosto, in which the Board of Teosto encouraged us to find new, modern ways that would make copyright management easier and more transparent.
Mind Your Rights Ltd. Urho Kekkosen katu 2 C FI-00100 Helsinki Finland