Lifecycle of a Live Performance
Lifecycle model representing the processing of a live performance has been updated to have five steps instead of previous four steps.
The steps are
- New, the live performance has been created
- Scheduled, the licensing CMO has approved the live performance, and committed to processing it
- Invoiced, the licensing CMO has sent an invoice to the licensee i.e. the live event organizer
- Collected, the licensing CMO has received the license payment from the licensee
- Distributed, the licensing CMO has executed the royalty calculations, and is ready to pay